Sunday 9 February 2014

YA RAB’S SUCCESS WILL HELP ME A LOT IN MY CAREER. - ARJUMMAN MUGHAL



Model turn actress Arjumman Mughal an young girl from Jammu is all set to reach the heights of success in Bollywood with her hard work and passion. She Started her career as model and has done 1000s prints and commercial ads. Being the face of such popular brands like VDC Jewelers, AUM Jewelers, ICICI, Privilege Banking, NOKIA N Series, ALUKA'S Jewelers, Ayodhya Jewelers, Cokes & Kings travel Agency, Oliva Shampoo and Soap, Saubhagya Wetgrinder, Big Bazaar, Vishal Mega Mart, VISA Credit Card, Vallue Bikes, Amura Cold, Creams, Hitech Water Purifier, Chandna Brothers Jewelers, and Sarees, Chungath Prince Jewelers, Vodafone and many others to her credits. She is one of the popular face for the leading brands after doing many commercials. She is debuting in Bollywood with the movie YA RAB, released on 7th February 2014. Shaami M. Irfan had a brief chat on her role in the movie.

It’s true that that you had have worked in a south film and your character in YA RAB is similar to the character you played in that film?
Yes. I did only one Tamil Film in south  PALINI APAKALURI as the daughter of a doctor and debuted in Bollywood with YA RAB where is I’m an orphan child and my guardian is a doctor, the role is played by BOL fame Pakistani actor  Manzar Sehbai. My character is very different here I’m a complete woman who is pregnant . Please don’t compare my role from the role I did in the Tamil film.  
How did you prepare for the role of Amreen in YA RAB?
I’m a trained actor. I had gone to Nadira Babbar’s workshop and Anupam Kher’s acting workshop. I have done shoots for too many advt shorts too. Camera is very familiar to me.  But the role in this film was very challenging for me. This was not a college going and dancing girl role. Amreen is a complete woman, she is a daughter of a doctor, married with Imran.  Thanks to my family director Hasnain and producer Mrs. Hoori without them I wasn’t able to  perform like this. I got most tips from my Bhabhijaan, my mother and Hooriji that was how to walk and talk like my character. Their tips helped me to get into the skin of the character.
What was it like to work with Ajaz Khan?
I think I’m very lucky that I have worked with many experienced persons in this film. He is a great actor. But there is not a single scene with him. I’m in coma and he is trying to save my life because I’m one and only one victim of the Lucknow mall bomb blasts. He is playing an ATS cop in the film.
How was the experience during the shoots for the film YA RAB?
Excellent!! I got good director and a sensitive subject film which was my need. I’m very thankful to  director Hasnain Hyderabadwala who  selected me for the film. He knew exactly what he wanted. He would make sure that he would get that out of his actors. He is a perfectionist.  His vision was clear.
What are your expectations from the film?
I want people to enjoy the film and observe my work. I hope the film does well at the box office and its success will help me a lot in my career.
Are you working in any other movie?
At present I am  doing commercials and one Hindi film of which shooting is already 50% completed but I can’t tell you the film’s title.  It’s my producer’s  order.
 Is there any controversial thing in the movie?
YA RAB is a  movie with a message to the Muslim community. The film is made under the Quraan’s Aayat, Hadees and focus on Islam’s teaching-preaching.   According to me there is nothing controversial things.

www.inmovieznews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment