Sunday 9 February 2014

ON THE SET OF ‘LAKSHMI’ WHERE A PROMOTIONAL SONG WAS BEING PICTURISED

Jayantilal Gada of PEN presents LAKSHMI  which is based on human trafficking. The film is ready for release on 17th January 2014. Director Nagesh Kukunoor has added a promotional song in the voice of Kailash Kher of which he was filming at Filmistan Studio on 27th November.
Nagesh Kukunoor
“This film is based on a true story of ‘Lakshmi’. You know our films tag line is “Are you being human”. Being as a  human you will never do that. All films these days need big  promotion – publicity. I feel songs are very helpful to promote any film. A lot of songs were composed for the film, as you know the music director of the film is Tapas Relia, there are three specific songs in the film which are already recorded, this one Qawwali number was  recorded in the voice of Kailash Kher and we have decided to use this number.   However this number  will be  played  in the end titles. Today I’m filming it on Kailash Kher and Monali Thakur. This is sufi type Qawwali, Kailash Kher not only sung, he is also performing by heart.”
“One more thing; I have not taking support of any chorepgrapher for this song. I’m filming the song. Look, on the stage Kailash Kher is singing and Monali Thakur is enjoying in front of a large number of people.” Nagesh Kukunoor added about his choreography besides acting and direction, “I have already choreographed and directed the music album, so this is not new for me. I hope you will surely like it.”

Kailash Kher
“Everything is gift of the God! Lyricist Manoj Yadav of Jaunpur has written very good words, it’s my pleasure that Nagesh Kukunoor gave me the chance. This is subjective film. I feel proud to perform as singer in this promotional video. I want to say this is my humble appeal  to respect  the women as human being.”
Monali Thakur
“The story of a 14 years old girl and I’m bigger than her but honestly I’m trying to act Lakshmi and had to justify character. I’m very thankful to Nagesh Kukunoor who trusted on me. I never met  her. But I believe, when you watch the film, you will appreciate me as Lakshmi.” Monali tells, “My next film is MANGO, directed by Abbas Tyrewala.”
Elahe Heptoola
 “As a producer, I want to  create public awareness  through our film. The film will be released on 17th January 2014. We will go to college in between students for promotional campaign. The film stars Monali Thakur, Satish Kaushik, Shefaali Shah, Ram Kapoor and Nagesh Kukunoor.”
Shefaali Shah
“As you know I do only selected films. When Nagesh Kukunoor, who always makes a subjective film gave  me  the script, I read  it and was  so impressed that I cannot tell you. The film is south based  but a real story. Many incidents happen but few victims go to court and stay there until they win. Lakshmi is one and only one such  victim who has fought and gets the reward. I’m proud to be an  actor in this film.”
www.inmovieznews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment