Tuesday 29 October 2013

EID PARTY OF SRK AT MANNAT

A huge crowd surrounded the entrance to Shah Rukh Khan's Bandra bungalow Mannat on Friday, 9th August 2013 on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr. This Eid, Shah Rukh has two reasons to cheer — his newborn son AbrAham and his film CHENNAI EXPRESS which is released today. The superstar made it special for everyone, especially his fans, by waving to them and wishing them Eid mubarak. The Bollywood Badshah invited media persons over for the festival to his residence, where he also held a press conference and an Eid daawat complete with traditional sevaiyyan and biryani. His family members- wife Gauri Khan, children - Aryan and Suhana, as well as sister Shehnaz joined him in waving to the frenzied fans gathered outside. For the press gathering at the compound of Mannat, SRK was joined by Rohit Shetty, director of his latest release CHENNAI EXPRESS.
Addressing the media, 47 year old actor Shah Rukh said: "Eid Mubarak! It is a very happy day. I like to celebrate my birthday and Eid with you all. I am here just to wish you."
"I don't enjoy celebrating these days personally as much as I enjoy celebrating with the public. Whatever I am today, is because of them," he added.
The actor has not slept for days courtesy of hectic promotions for CHENNAI EXPRESS. “I have not slept for nine days, but I still feel good. Even if I take a bath now I am sure I will feel alright. I can stay awake for three more days.” Talking about his Eid plans, he added, “There is no big celebration today.    Tomorrow we will have a dinner party with family and friends.”



No comments:

Post a Comment