Friday 31 May 2013

GHANCHAKKAR’S LAZY LAD UNVEILED

Crazy Vidya Balan and lazy Emraan Hashmi unveiled LAZY LAD song from UTV’s GHANCHAKKAR, being directed by Rajkumar Gupta at PVR, Juhu, Mumbai on 30th May 2013.
 Vidya Balan was sceptical to play a Punjabi housewife in this upcoming comedy thriller, while Vidya plays a forgetful husband in the song. She went crazy with her look, Emraan Hashmi behaved like a lazy husband as he walked on stage wearing a jersey and carrying a bowl of popcorn with him. 

The song LAZY LAD is a funny take on the regular household life. The lyrics is written by Amitabh Bhattacharya, composed by Amit Trivedi and sung by Richa Sharma.

"When I was offered this role, I thought I could not do it. I am glad my director convinced me. I had fun doing this quirky film. I hope people enjoy it too," Vidya Balan said.

"First, I learnt bad words in Punjabi. I think it makes things easy. I wanted to be comfortable and hence learnt the language," she added.




The film GHANCHAKKAR will hit the theatres on June 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment