Friday 13 December 2013

‘TOTAL SIYAPAA’ TRAILER LAUNCHED



The trailer of Reliance Entertainments and Friday Filmwork’s TOTAL SIYAPAA was launched on 25th November at PVR, ECX, Andheri, West with the writer Nereraj Pandey, director Eashwar Niwas, producer Sheetal Bhatia, Sanjeev Lamba of Reliance Entertainment and lead pair Ali Zafar and Yami Gautam. Besides Ali Zafar and Yami Gautam the star cast includes Anupam Kher, Kirron Kher, Sara Khan and Swara Bhaskar. The music has been also composed by the Pakistani rock star Ali Zafar. The film was previously  titled AMAN KI ASHA and dealt with its share of controversies before the title was changed to TOTAL SIYAPAA  which is scheduled to be released on 31st January 2014.
Neeraj Pandey
“When I wrote story of this film, first the name came into my mind E. Niwas, who has directed SHOOL and  LOVE KE LIYE KUCH BHI KAREGA. Today I can say proudly he has completely justified with my script. I could not do this.” A WEDNESDAY and SPECIAL 26 fame writer Neeraj Pandey said, “ When I will feel I’m able to direct my own script, I  will sure direct.”


 Eashwar Niwas
“This is a funny film, when one see this film she / he must be laughing by seeing drama which is prepared  like a delicious food. I’m thankful to Neeraj Pandey who has given me chance to direct the film and thought me worthy.”
 
Ali Zafar
“I’m Pakistani in my real life and in this film playing the character of a Pakistani Muslim youth Aman who is in India and falls in love with a Hindu girl. I hope my fans and all Pakistani will accept me in this role and also they will like it.”

Yami Gautam
“I’m very happy to work in this film. My previous VICKY DONOR depicted   a love story between a Punjabi boy and a Bengali girl. Here, my family is Punjabi and my co-star Ali Zafar is Pakistani Muslim.” When asked ‘Will you do inter cast marriage in your real life like reel life?’ Yami Gautam replied. “It’s a serious issue and will require some really hard thinking.”












No comments:

Post a Comment