Friday 8 June 2012

KAREENA KAPOOR TO BOOST VAIO LAPTOPS

Kareena Kapoor’s magic worked wonders for her association with VAIO laptops. The only Bollywood actress who has endorsed a laptop brand takes it to zooming heights with their new product launch collection.
Sony India announced its ambitious plans to sell a whopping 6.5 lakh VAIO units in FY12, up from 5 lakh units in FY11. This year, Sony India adds VAIO E14A, with unique wrap design with accent colours, VAIO T, the Ultrabook and new models of E, S & Z series to its ever-expanding product portfolio. Sony will invest a huge sum of Rs. 90 crore in FY12, starting with ‘Spark a Trend’ campaign with Brand Ambassador Ms. Kareena Kapoor.    
Mr. Masaru Tamagawa, Managing Director, Sony India, said, “I am very proud of VAIO’s exceptional growth in Indian market and we hope to continue the momentum by further strengthening our business pillars of strong product line-up, robust distribution network and innovative marketing. He added saying, “The contribution of VAIO is also expected to rise from 20% to 25% to the overall sales of Sony India by FY12”.
Kareena, who launched their slim-line collection earlier confessed that, “I may be size-zero and that’s what added value to the VAIO series earlier. I use VAIO frequently though I am not much of a gaming fan. I use my laptop for surfing and maybe sometimes listen to music. Well, as for the my desktop screen-saver, it isn’t Saif. He is always around whenever I want him. My screen-saver has the pic of my nephew Kiaan, who is the man of my life. He is so cute and I love seeing his pics always on my VAIO.”

No comments:

Post a Comment