Friday 2 December 2011

WITHOUT NAME ARJAN BAJWA CHARACTER IN “LANKA”

First time in Bollywood, we have noticed that LANKA a film, which is going to release coming Friday on 9th December, Arjan Bajwa is playing a nameless character.
Arjan Bajwa told to us in a brief chat, "My character is inspired by Vibhishan who is regarded as half devil and half human. But he is the man behind Ram's victory. He has not betrayed his ealder brother Raavan, playing by Manoj Bajpai, but steeped on the side of truth. It's a very strong and aggressive character."
"In real life, I do not talk much. I do not show emotions. I never go wrong, no matter what comes my way. And, I always prefer to take the right path," he adds.
His last movie TELL ME O KKHUDA didn't do as well as expected. And now Lanka, his nameless film, will give him name-fame!!! Every one is waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment